An exciting opportunity exists for a young and energetic Field Technician within the Touchsides Operations Team.
- Meet with prospective clients and assess their technical infrastructure
- Configure Touchsides Devices for clients
- Deliver and install Touchsides Equipment at client sites
- Deliver collateral and supporting material to clients
- Visit client sites to identify and test hardware failures in the field
- Advise clients on the optimal utilisation of the system
- Identify and rectify issues and failures in the field
- Resolve client complaints
- Ensure all field work is completed within the required time frame
- Computer literacy and IT Background required
- Good understanding of Web and Internet usage
- Basic usage of MS Word and MS Excel
- Technical Installation and Hardware support and maintenance
- Any retail experience a bonus
- Valid Matric Certificate
- Technical qualification a bonus
- Own Vehicle – must be prepared to travel to client sites
- Valid Code B Drivers Licence
- Own Cellphone
- Clear Criminal Record.
- MUST be Computer proficient
- African Language (Bonus)
- Good Communicator
- Peoples Person
- Take initiative
- Commitment to learn and grow
- Looking for a long-term career path
Interested in joining?
Send us your email address and will get in touch.